Collection of personally identifiable information
Tritech Digital Media is the sole owner of the information collected on tdmebooks.com collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and billing address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date)
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
After registering an account with us, you will receive an email containing a welcome message and your login details. After successfully completing a purchase, you will receive an email receipt of your order.
From time to time, we may also request and you may choose to provide us with personally identifiable information through the use of the Website or through email addresses available from our Website.
If you do not provide us with the personally identifiable information that we request, we may not be able to properly assess your request for service and the level of service we can provide you may be reduced to the extent that you do not provide us with relevant information.
We will not collect sensitive information about you from anyone else without your consent.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We will use personally identifiable information you provide to us for the purpose of providing you with the service or product that you have requested. We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties.
We will not sell, rent, trade, share, reveal or disclose any of your personally identifiable information, unless
- you have specifically requested that we do so;
- we deem it necessary to provide you with services you have requested;
- required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities;
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; or
- We have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure of your personally identifiable information is a necessary part of our investigation of the matter or in reporting our concerns to relevant persons or authorities.
We may provide aggregate information and statistics about tdmebooks.com's customers, sales traffic patterns and related site information to third parties but these statistics will not include individual personally identifiable information. We use a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services, to market to you, and to help prevent spam, fraud or abuse. You may use your settings for email and mobile notifications to control notifications you receive from us. You may also unsubscribe from a notification by following the instructions contained within the notification or the instructions on our website.